Welcome to IASA
A growing proportion of the cultural legacy of the last 100 years is in the form of sound and moving image recordings. If your archive, library, museum, business or organisation is responsible for any aspect of the archival management of audiovisual material, or if you have a personal or professional interest in this important part of our heritage, then you could benefit from membership in IASA. Regardless of whether you are leading the way into the new era of digital mass storage systems, or continuing to use analogue technology, or perhaps you collect all types of recordings and formats, or you may be highly specialized — whatever your outlook or collection policy, it may be in your interest to become a member of IASA.
- CFP: Sound and (Moving) Images in Focus
- Stanford University: Musical Acoustics Research Library New Digital Collection and Website
- The 2014 FIDA call for projects is now open!
- Last Call for Papers: Journal of the International Association of Sound and Audiovisual Archives, Issue no. 43
- Call for Papers: Baltic Audiovisual Archival Council Annual Conference