Welcome to IASA
A growing proportion of the cultural legacy of the last 125 years is in the form of sound and moving image recordings. If your archive, library, museum, business or organisation is responsible for any aspect of the archival management of audiovisual material, or if you have a personal or professional interest in this important part of our heritage, then you could benefit from membership in IASA. Regardless of whether you are leading the way in digital mass storage systems, or are preserving analogue technology, or perhaps you collect all types of recordings and formats, or you may be highly specialized — whatever your outlook or collection policy, it may be in your interest to become a member of IASA.
- Memories of the IASA 2015 conference Paris: photos, video
- IASA Journal, Issue 45 is now available online!
- World Day for Audiovisual Heritage
- The British Library celebrates World Day for Audio Visual Heritage (WDAVH) 10th Anniversary
- Call to Celebrate World Day for Audio Visual Heritage (WDAVH) 10th Anniversary
3 Dec 2015 to 4 Dec 2015
13 Feb 2016
7 Mar 2016 to 9 Mar 2016
30 Apr 2016