Welcome to IASA
A growing proportion of the cultural legacy of the last 125 years is in the form of sound and moving image recordings. If your archive, library, museum, business or organisation is responsible for any aspect of the archival management of audiovisual material, or if you have a personal or professional interest in this important part of our heritage, then you could benefit from membership in IASA. Regardless of whether you are leading the way in digital mass storage systems, or are preserving analogue technology, or perhaps you collect all types of recordings and formats, or you may be highly specialized — whatever your outlook or collection policy, it may be in your interest to become a member of IASA.
- Call to Celebrate World Day for Audio Visual Heritage (WDAVH) 10th Anniversary
- IASA 2015 Special Recognition Award to Kevin Bradley
- Register before 25 August for lower IASA conference prices!
- Register now for "Europeana Sounds 2015: The Future of Historic Sounds"
- Announcing the Release of AVCC, Free AV Inventory Tool