The CCAAA (Co-ordinating Council of Audiovisual Archives Associations) is the successor of the Round Table of Audiovisual Records and serves as a platform for international audiovisual archive associations to voice collective opinions and exercise influence at international and government level when decisions concerning the audiovisual cultural heritage are being taken.
Current membership is limited to nine organisations:
- AMIA (Association of Moving Image Archivists)
- ARSC (Association for Recorded Sound Collections)
- FIAF (International Federation of Film Archives)
- FIAT/IFTA (Fédération International des Archives de Télévision / International Federation of Television Archives)
- FOCAL (Federation of Commercial Audiovisual Libraries International)
- IASA (International Association of Sound and Audiovisual Archives)
- ICA (International Council on Archives)
- SEAPAVAA (SouthEast Asia & Pacific Audiovisual Archives Association)
- UNESCO has observer status.
The CCAAA aims to meet at least once a year. Reports about these meetings appear regularly in our Information Bulletins.